Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Why Wholesome Mum?

The purpose of this blog is to share my journey into living a more simple, wholesome life. I will share crafts, activities, books, recipes and other life stories to help you live a more wholesome life too.

A year ago, I started to really watch what our family was eating, being mindful of our food sensitivities and intolerances. My personal food sensitivities are: wheat, rice, and nightshades (potato, eggplant, tomato, peppers). My husband's are dairy. We are avoiding egg, dairy, wheat and peanut for our two year old son. Our daughter can eat most things. As you can imagine, finding foods that we can all eat can be a challenge.

We love spending time together as a family: hiking, camping, family nights and reading.

And Mum? An homage to my Canadian heritage.

No comments:

Post a Comment